Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Mimi


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper all the way. Its way more fun to rip open your presents or watch them rip them open
2.Real or Fake Tree? Fake. They look fuller then real and can handle heavy ornaments
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE it must have it and we give it so Santa every year
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Piglet
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes and I love them. I want more. I love the manger my father made me
8. Hardest person to buy for?My step -mother and Father- in- Law
9. Easiest person to buy for? Jason- get him anything electronic and he is one happy camper
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? Maternity clothes when I was not pregnant and "the wiggles"
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I am really bad about sending them but I love getting them
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Muppets Christmas Carol, Elf, White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Many times. When I get candles or Lotion I am allergic to I give them to someone who would love them
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Ice Cream, Grandma Shepard's Quiche, Egg Nog, Murray Family Breakfast
16. Colored or clear lights on the tree? Colored is a Must.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night, Baby It's Cold Outside, and Forgotten Carols and Muppets Christmas Songs with John Denver
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home but visit Friends and Family all day long
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? It was Santa on top my whole childhood but Now its a Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning as of Now but I think next year it will be One on the Eve and the Rest in the Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People are very rude and impatient and shopping parking lots
23. What do you enjoy most about Christmas? The Magical feeling it brings to the world.
24. Hot Chocolate or Cider?Hot chocolate with whipped cream on top and stirred with a candy cane.
25. What do you want for Christmas? New Clothes, Shoes, Coat and Gilmore Girls season 2 or 7

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I love reading about Christmas. I am glad you copied again. Loved seeing you last night. Been a long time Love you

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!! Christmas is a magical time - so happy is the best for you too. Love you

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home