Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Hottie!!

Today is my Hotties birthday he is a whole Quarter
For Jasons birthday I went every where looking for the perfect present to give him of course when I figured out what that would be I could not find it anywhere so that present changed to his Christmas present. But Alas I got him Spiderman 3 2-disc version. It has some really cool extras on it.
So after my hours and craziness of look for the perfect present Jake (Jasons little brother) found it. I have to say it was so funny to watch Jason open this Jake so excited about it he kept telling Jason how much money he spent on him. He was saying Jason when I went to the store I had 17 whole dollars but now I only have 15.....It is the perfect present Plate and Mug

Why didn't I think of that!!

Happy Birthday Hottie!
your birthday was perfect I hope I had a lot of fun!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Jason, I hope it was fantastical and all that Jazz. How cute of Jake to find you the perfect present. Kids are so funny. He seemed to be quite proud of what he found. How funny. What a great memory. We haven't seen Spiderman we should get together and watch it and party. Love you guys

7:11 AM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I know I am a little late, but we will miss the celebrations later in the month too, so we will have to give you your present later!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

3:32 AM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

Happy Birthday was given on your birthday in song and voice. Here it is in black and white.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home