Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Beautiful, My Gorgeous!

I have noticed lately that I tell Allie that she is Beautiful and Gorgeous A LOT. and when I say a lot I mean a lot. Now when I say it she smiles and sometimes she gives me kisses and snuggles. So today I asked her Who's my beautiful? she got so excited she raised her arms in the air and started talking. I am so happy that she thinks she is beautiful and knows that it is her when I say those words. My absolute favorite thing she does though is right after her bath or anytime we look in a mirror. I always say Look at the Beautiful girl and now she tries to say Beautiful or Gorgeous.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

She is beautiful!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemgu8yr88nmnbnmuoeeeeeeeevfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrevkokriv0ofe0ireireowrpioie9irowirowrorewii8a8888n 8 jo wo 9 i9ea e98 8w 8 uwwwwwwwuo uuw89998 8e9 8n 98d2qw82eiwqdikwicushrdwwmmmmmnmnhddls9a094ei3w89djeiorjdeirjeirj4iruj3wu3r5jn3wrn53wmnr3ji4m3mkj5mnj4mj44wjmr43wk4jw4mr3jmjwmr3j4mjm4j4m4jm43jmjmjn3hnh3n4nc4r3rc3rwyuryyfhurjrvbbmvbj

7:55 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Noah after he started laughing cause we saw Allie, the first thing he noticed was the lightsaber in the background. She is a beautiful baby

7:56 AM  
Blogger AubGoofy said...

She is beautiful. I love that baby so much. Christopher had fun playing with her on monday for a few minutes.

9:35 PM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

Its good to start with some positive self esteem. I am glad she knows she is beautiful.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home