Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's all about the "B"


There is something about the letter "B" that just makes Allies heart sing. I don't know if its because her middle names starts with B and we call her Allie B sometimes or if its just a really cool sounds. Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba is what I hear all day long but now it is turning into Bubble, Book, Bee, and Bink. She loves it when you say things with "B" Like after her bath I always show her herself in the mirror after she has a bath and tell her how beautiful she is and she just loves it that I tell her that so she looks at herself and tries to say Beautiful herself. So I hope your lives are as "B" filled as mine

6 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

Beautiful Baby!!! I wish I could have spent more time with you guys! I can't wait till Jan. to see you all again!

6:40 AM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

B... is the word I heard in the car yesterday. B... bu... buh and such. Cool

9:13 AM  
Blogger Kersten said...

B... I am so glad that Allie likes B, it really helps with Noah's flashcards for speech. We think that is really funny at our house

11:03 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

That last comment was from me. I am having difficulties in making sure it is my account when commenting. Ha ha. Bah, Bah Bah, and we laugh and laugh and Noah says "silly Allie"

11:04 AM  
Blogger AubGoofy said...

You forgot one B that is her Aunt BaBa. I am her favorite Aunt so she is for sure saying my name.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Have Fun!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home