Friday, August 24, 2007

Farewell to Grandma T




Farewell To an Amazing woman Jason's Great Grandma passed away this evening. It was a very peaceful goodbye. She will be missed greatly and the only thing we are really sad about is that she didn't make it to her 100th birthday. She was 99 and turned 100 in February. She almost made it but it must have been her time. She was one of the dearest woman I have ever met and she will always be the one person in my life that has asked me the same question 50 times and I didn't mind. She always made you laugh and feel great about your self. The first thing she ever said to me that I remember is that I should be a foot model. I feel so blessed that I got to meet and be related to such and amazing woman.

Allie was youngest great great grandchild that got to meet her. I am so glad I took this picture or I would have missed my chance. This pic was taken last Christmas.

We Love you Grandma Thomson

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I know you loved Grandma Thompson. You spoke of her often. I am glad you got to know her so that you and Jason can share some memories. What a cute picture.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

I am glad you got to meet her. She sounds sweet! I am sorry to hear of her passing. What a long life! 99 WOW!!!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home