Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10 Weird Things about Mimi!





Lena tagged me to do 10 weird Facts about myself and well I had to think really hard about this one because I feel that most people know almost everything about me.

1~ I can do raspberries with my lips, click my tong, hum, rub my belly in circles and pat my head all at the same time

2~ I am the only person in my family to have natural red hair when I was little

3~ One of my biggest dreams is to be on a game show. I would love to be on the new show don’t forget the lyrics or Deal or No Deal

4~ Ok I know this one is weird but very true…The first 4 boys I had a crush on in Jr. High all came out of the closet and now are Gay. Two of them are some of my closest friends.

5~ I remember my dreams almost every night

6~ I have all 10 seasons of Friends…My next TV show I must own is Gilmore Girls

7~ I am a secret Ham lover ever since I had Allie. While I was pregnant I would crave it and now I like it sometimes but I have to be in the mood it’s not something I can eat all the time but I do like it on occasion now. I still can’t eat Pork though it makes me really sick.

8~ I am the worst speller and to be honest I really don’t care.

9~ I hate using big spoons when I eat yogurt I like to use a baby spoon and I have for years. When I moved out I bought some just for my yogurt.

10~ I hate doing my Hair but I Love doing other peoples hair. I know that seems weird going to beauty school but it is true. I have to be in the mood to do my hair and I notice I want to do it when I feel beautiful. That is why I hardly did it while I was pregnant

5 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

Interesting facts Amy - I love the Allie Cat at the top. VERY CUTE!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

The hair thing totally makes sense. Kinda funny though. I think you Should be on Deal or No Deal. Awesome facts

8:21 PM  
Blogger Dave S. S. said...

Only Ten?

6:27 AM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

I love reading your posts! You are an amazing cousin! I hope we get to see you in Sept. Do I have your right address?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Yes Gatnnos you have the right address

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home