Thursday, June 14, 2007

Beauty School




It is official I am a school student again and LOVING it. I am only going part time so as of today My graduation date is February 17, 2009. School is very exciting and I Love my teacher her name is Sara and I am the only student taking part time afternoons so I get alot of one on one with her. She makes me laugh all the time and makes school a joy. So far this week I have learned how to wax eyebrows, legs, armpits, and arms. I also learned how to do Make-up and corrective make-up for someone with a skin condition. I am really excited for tomorrow I get to learn how to do facials. I love school it is so much fun and I can't wait until we get to the Hair part but until then I will enjoy learning how to make others and myself more beautiful!

This is my Schools Website...I know its crappy but they are changing names so they are making a new website
http://www.francoisd.com/

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nik English said...

I am glad you are back in school mimi...keep it up!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hooray Amy. I cannot wait till you can wax my eyebrows. :) You are going to be awesome. I am so happy that you love it so far

8:48 AM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

Hooray Amy! I am excited for you congratulations!!! I went to beauty school once upon a time. It was fun - I am sure things have changed in 16 years. LOL

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kersten said...

Show em' your a tiger, show em' what you can do!

I am really proud of you Amy!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Dave S. S. said...

"Beauty School Dropout, go back to high school"

10:38 AM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

I know you be a great student and have fun in the process. Love you. Congrats on the grants and scholarships.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home