Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Noah's After Party

Tonight we had Noah's birthday party in our family so almost everyone could be there. You can read about most of it on Lou's blog but I want to talk about the After Party Allie and I had. After everyone left Lou's house and Jason went to help my mom I had to feed Allie. Now as you can see the After party got a little wild there was Laughing, giggling, great food and a Naked baby. She was so excited that she got you use Noah's famous chair when he was a baby for some reason when ever I tell Allie that something was Noah's she instantly Loves it. They have a cute bond. She thought is was so cool that she used Noahs spoon, bowl, and chair to eat it made Allies Night.

I had to post this Pic because Noah is just to cute and I Love his face he was so excited about the amazing R2D2 cake his mom made for him.......Lou you are an amazing mom that cake was awsome

3 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Allie is sooooo cute!!! She is HUGE - O.k. not huge, but look at those cheeks!! I love her to death - We are hoping to come out the first of June. I can't wait to see her!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

The After Party was quite the show. Everyone should feel bad that they missed it. I love the Chubby Baby. She is so cute. Noah just adores her

3:38 PM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

Wish we could have been there. Dang... free cake.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home