Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mmmm Cereal !




Today Allie had her first bowl of Rice Cereal and no this is not an April Fools joke. She was so cute she just kept looking at me like Mom what is this. Then she decided that she was big enough to feed herself so she stole the spoon from me. Later that night we were having family snuggle time and Jason and I were tickling Allie she was laughing so hard but the funny thing was we taught her how to do blow Farts on my arm she thought that was the greatest.We got it all on tape. Its a must see. Hey I say teach them young they will learn it someday anyway might as well be when they are really little and cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

Blowing Farts??? That is hilarious. How did we ever live without kids?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Blow Farts are the best. She is so funny. What a smart baby. funny kid

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home