Thursday, January 25, 2007

1, 2, skip a few 99, 100


Do you ever wish that there were multiples of you? I wish that I could have the Amy that is Jason’s Wife, Allies Mom, the perfect Daughter, the sister that can do everything, the friend that is always there, the perfect daughter-in-law, the wonderful granddaughter, The favorite Aunt, the cute niece. the cool cousin, the maid, the chef, the amazing visiting teacher, the greatest primary chorister, the workaholic, the crafty wiz, the talented musician, the organized freak, the nice neighbor, the one that is always there for you, and the Amy that can be crazy and fun. The crazy and fun Amy is the one and most people fell in love with. I am sorry to say that usually you get the Amy in pure chaos. The Amy that has no clue what she is doing with herself. She knows she has the potential of doing many great things but can’t seem to get out of her funk. I am sorry for this. I hate that I am needy right now. I know I am not a very uplifting person to be around right now but until I can figure out how to be all of those Amy’s at the same time or at least know how to juggle them around. I will be the Amy that has no clue what she is doing with herself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pants, the thing I am slowly learning and I am 7 yrs older than you so I Must be much wiser, is that you don't have to or should not, be all those things at once. You just have to do your best and make priorities of what Amy's are most important and when. Take control of your life and be what YOU want and You will be happier, better and it will be easier to help and be there for others when they need you

4:01 PM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

No one expects you to have perfect control of your life, you are still young! You have plenty of time to work out the kinks of Multiple-Amy's. Plus, who would want to keep track of all those Amy's?

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home