Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Cute Allie Baby!

This is my Beautiful Allie on her Blessing Day. That was my blessing dress except for the shoes I bought those for her.....they are Pink!

This is Allie with Perky her cuddly Pig just like her mom!

Allie is obsessed with this hat the first time I put it on her she didn't want me to take it off. She's not dumb its to freezing to take your hat off
This dress was given to Allie for Christmas from her cousin Chad.....He has good taste don't you think
This is Allie only a couple of minutes old isn't she a doll.

I love Allie in Bows she is so girly and cute
OH so hungry but Daddy is so snuggly
I loved this Watermelon outfit on Allie but for some reason every time she wore it she ALWAYS got poop on it........Oh her cute Aunt Lena gave her this

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I love all the Allie Pictures. You have one beautiful baby. It was fun to see the many faces of allie

9:30 PM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

Very cute Granddaughter there

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home