Friday, January 26, 2007

Giggles and Grins!


Today is a good day to be a Mom. Allie has been so sweet. I didnt feel very good this morning so I told Allie to snuggle with mom on the bed because Mom wasnt feel very well and Allie just grabed my face and sang the way she knows how to sing because thats what I do when Allie isnt feeling very well. I love it that Allie copies me and tries to do the things I do. Yesturday I waved good bye to her Uncle James and she tried to do it to. My absoult favorite thing that Allie does though is while she is eating she pets me or holds on to my shirt and after awhile when her belly is full she will pull off and smile at me.

Allie means Smiling and she lives up to her name !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew used to pet me while he was nursing too. It's such a precious time with just them. Too cute!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that baby. I loved that time with Noah too. When he needs comfort now he will come and pet my face and hair. I love it. Enjoy Allie. She is adorable. Tell her that her Aunty Lou loves her

11:06 AM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

You have an adorable baby! I can't believe how time has flown since this day!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home