Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy Wedding James and Jenny!!





Today James and Jenny got Married... James is Jason's brother. It was a beautiful day and very hot in my opinion. I just couldn't resist putting these pics of Allie on my Blog she is so beautiful in this Dress I found at Costco that matched the wedding colors. I love the frills and how girly she looks. The only sad thing was at the end of the night Allie gaged herself with her spoon and threw up all over her beautiful Dress but knowing her it was her plan so she could be Naked. She must have known the PJ's we grabbed her were to small for her.





Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

That is a beautiful dress! Congratulations James and Jenny!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

You can tell by Allie's expression that she feels beautiful in her poofy dress. What a doll. Love that baby. Congrats James and Jenny

9:28 AM  
Blogger Dave S. S. said...

She bought her wedding dress at Costco?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

I love the pic of ali waving...lol!!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home