Wednesday, August 22, 2007

REAL SIMPLE Interview



1. Name one thing you like and one thing you dislike about your name?

I Love my Name. My parents couldn't have chose a better name for me. I really loved my last name growing up. No one had it but my family. My absolute favorite thing about my name is that my middle name has an ascent


2. How do you beat the summer heat?

The best way to beat the heat is Slushy and not just any slushy a LIME slushy. They are the most refreshing


3. What are your favorite five items in your wardrobe?

Ok this question is just sad for me because I really don't love my clothes I am just grateful I have clothes. Most of my clothes are gifts or from High School
1.Shade Shirts
2.Black backless High Hills
3.Black Sweater
4.Hoodies
5.My Black Dress


4. What are you most proud of?

That I changed my life around and came back to the one person who will always be there for me. My heavenly Father!

5. Name one subject on which you could talk for hours.

My Family. I have learned that I am always telling funny stories about my family or relating to my family


6. In one word, describe your first kiss.

Incredible! Every girls dream looking over a city at sunset

7. Finish the following sentence: "I can always find an excuse to _________".


Play with my baby. She is the funniest kid and the happiest thing I have in my life right now


8. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is.....


How to make my little families financial state better. What will be the best thing for the whole family not just me or Jason or Allie but all of us!

9. What is your biggest dream for your home right now?

That it is organized. That the things in my home reflect who I am and what I love. My dream would be that it comes right out of a catalog and into my home. of course I would add my own little touches

4 Comments:

Blogger Gatnnos said...

Amy - you are sooo very sweet! I love reading about you! You rock!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

What a fun interview. I love ya Amy. You are hilarious. I love what you said about your clothes and your house being organized.

7:12 AM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

Organized? Clothes, Happiness, Mimi... sounds good.
Love you... thanks for the short haircut... Hee hee

7:25 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

it worries me a bit that you talk about your famliy so much...I hope it is all good :) because I am an angel

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home