Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sweet Obsession.......Baby Einstein!






If you had to choose one toy Allie would want to play with I would have to say it is her Baby Newton Teething Lion. She gets so excited every time she see him because it is from her favorite time in the morning when I shower I have Allie watch Baby Einstein. Yes Folks my baby is already a TV junky. No matter what is happening or how upset or angry Allie is Baby Einstein can always calm her down. Her Favorites are Baby Shakespeare, Baby Newton,Baby MacDonald, Baby on the go, Baby Monet and Baby Noah......Baby Noah always gets her excited because she thinks I am talking about Noah (her cousin) She loves Noah. The best is when she hears the starting music that plays when the logo comes up she knows that fun is about to begin.
So I don't know if I have done a good thing or a bad but all I know is when that music starts to play. Allies feet get going and her smile is priceless and I love how happy it makes her and its worth every giggle she makes. So if you want to see Allie have a good time come over and watch some Baby Einstein!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Allie is definitely a Baby Einstein junkie. She is so funny how she gets about it. I would just be glad that she likes something that teaches her something. Noah loves Allie too

12:09 PM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

Cute lion! Baby Einstein rocks!!! Try Elmo's World too - that is a fun one. She is a beautiful little girl!

7:00 PM  
Blogger AubGoofy said...

I love that she is so excited about Baby Einstein. Kara and Christopher's baby einstein obsession is Baby Noah. It the one and only.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home