Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Little Einstein


Allie amazes me everyday what she learns. Jason has been teaching her to clap and she did it today for me. I was so excited I started clapping with her but apparently only Allie should be clapping. She knows how to do things that I have never seen a child her age do. She babbles a mile a minute and if you copy what she is saying she will say it back. She can clap the same rythem I do on the floor. She is starting to sing also its the cutest thing. She loves to sing to me in the moring while we are snuggling in my bed. She plays with toys differently too and discovers the world in a way that I just have to watch her to see her reaction. Tonight Allie also showed Mom and Dad that she can turn on her Care Bears herself so they will talk and sing to her. I guess she has seen us do it enough times that she knows the drill.......the only thing she is not really ever been fast in is moving. She loves to crawl but will see when she wants to try to walk. She just loves to play with her toys and discover.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Noah loves this pic, by the way. It is amazing that she can turn on her care bears. They learn so fast. It is a bit crazy. What a cute clapping girl

12:08 PM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

Soooo smart! WOW!!! It is so much fun to watch them grow up! You are blessed to have such a sweet baby girl!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

Hey, When you going to update??? I want to hear about yer life!

6:50 PM  
Blogger AubGoofy said...

Allie is so cute. I love every minute I get to play with her. Because I am her favorite Aunt. :)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home