Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Gilmore Girls is my me time right now. It is the only thing keeping me....well me

2. I am obsessed with the Monopoly game at McDonald's.....I have taken play pieces out of the trash people.

3. I have a hole in every pair of pants I own.

4. I gave the most amazing haircut today

5. Allie said "Yeah" today

6. I have a sink full of dishes and they will be there until tomorrow


I Tag....Nik, Ten, Danny, Mom, Polli,

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Hey, thanks for doing the tag. Hooray for yeah! Go Allie. I hear you about the dishes, I am right there with ya babe. Good job on the haircut

9:42 PM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

You really took pieces out of the trash!!!??? WOW - you are obsessed! What is funny is we were talking about monopoly at mutual the other night - the adults are all really into it, the kids could care less!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

Why did you tag me? Grrrrr

4:17 PM  
Blogger AubGoofy said...

Those are great things. I love to hear about your life.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home