Sunday, October 28, 2007

Childhood Toys!!

This is Lady Lovely Locks in case you didn't know. I use to watch her all the time I remember the Christmas I got the doll. My parents come home from a date AKA Christmas shopping and Dad came through the bedroom door so I played the baby card and got Mom to let me follow her I talked with her as she got ready for bed then pretended to fall asleep on her bed. She left to do Laundry and Yes I looked in all the bags. She was there Lady Lovely Locks. I was so excited!
I still love popples I have a few of the shows on tape. I also still have two of my stuffed animal Popples. I just cant let them go yet they were my best friend Until piglet came along and you don't let go of a good thing. My favorite episode is the one where they try to make breakfast for the kids its a funny one.
Barbies are my all time Love. I will play barbies til the day I die. I LOVE LOVE LOVE barbies. That is if you play the right way. I think at least 50% or more of my childhood was playing playing barbies will Angie and Katie. We would always talk about what would happen before we started to play so that there wasnt a fight everytime. I still remember the story and I bet if Angie, Katie and I got together we could figure out where we left off.

I can't wait until Allie is old enough to play Barbies

5 Comments:

Blogger Nik English said...

Popples will always remind me of you!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

Love reminiscing (I spelled that wrong!) about days of old! - You are really young! Those things aren't that far back!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Popples will always remind me of you too. Lady Lovely Locks was awesome for she could be the daughter of our Barbie. Good remembering

9:42 AM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

I have a few popples as well. I don't remember the show, but I loved the toys, and I must have watched it cause I wanted one for cherstmas when I was little. I played barbies with my best friend/neighbor too!

2:14 PM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

Boy did this blog bring back fun memories for Dad. You'd always have your dolls and such talk to me and dance etc. Fun memories.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home