Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Perfect Pants!!!

When I was Pregnant Lou and I went to a baby clothes store and I saw these Pants Allie is wearing in the Picture. I fell in love with these pants instantly. I had to have them for my little girl. So Lou bought them for me. The only sad thing about these perfect pants is Allie is a chubby baby. Levi's and skinny pants are not her friend. So she only wore them for the Picture then I changed her Pants but I had to have a picture of Allie in the Perfect Pants

Thanks Lou I Love them!
I can't wait to see Shaak-Ti in the Perfect Pants!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Oh, I totally LOVE those pants. At least you got a picture of her in them. I hopw they did not squeeze her thighs to torture. She does look overly adorable in them. But Allie is beautiful all the time. I am glad you love them and I wish she could have worn them more. Love you, my Pants

7:09 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Oh, and one more comment. Love the shirt Allie has on. I want one for myself. So so cute.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

She is adorable! The pants are really cute! Her shirt matches them perfectly. She is a really super cute adorable beautiful little girl!

3:33 AM  
Blogger CTuna's Cavern said...

Perfect pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home