Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Real Simple Interview November


What are you really good at? I use to be really good at singing and Violin but that was awhile ago. In my house I am really good at Laundry, At school I am good at Updo's..they are a lot harder then you think. As a mother I am really good at teaching Allie funny things Like " Oh NO!"

What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food?
STUFFING!!!! I love stuffing I always loved helping my mom break the bread and chop the stuff that goes in it. Ahh turkey stuffing

If you could change places with anyone, living or dead, for one day, who would it be?
My Dad, So maybe I could understand where he is coming from

Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?
Smarter.......being blond for so long can ruin you

The best decision I ever made was . . .
Going back to Church.....it was the hardest thing to admit what I had done. I am glad I did it and I would do it again. If I hadn't I wouldn't have Jason or Allie

What are you most proud of?

That I have an Active Temple Recommend

Something on my mind lately is . . .
My Dad...... I miss him

Oh and bills of course

Before I die, I'd like to . . .
See my Family Happy again
Travel Europe
Have a clean house

6 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I want to go to Europe with you. I want you to do an Updo on my hair someday just for fun while it is a bit longer. And I thought that Blondes had more fun, ha ha. Glad you decided to answer these questions. I think they are a lot of fun and fun to read. Miss you tons and love ya

7:07 AM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

This was fun Amy! I love reading other peoples stuff, just not as big of a fan of doing them myself...

7:53 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

I dont know what disillusion you live in Amy but I think our Family is very happy right now. Sure we have some ups and downs but I think the family is happier than we have been in a long time.....a long time right now!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Nik I am talking about My Little Family

9:30 PM  
Blogger Gatnnos said...

I am blonde and LOVE it! I think blondes are smarter than most other people. So much so that society in general is jealous and has to think up reasons to tease blondes. We are too smart!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

sorry for the mistake...you where just talking about dad so much I got the idea a off. I loved all the other stuff...

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home