Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Please Sir I want some Food!!!

Today I had to have a Colonoscopy. Not so fun but better to know whats going on then living in the dark. I have to thank my Mom for watching Allie and waking up to be with her. Also for the great movies she let be barrow to help with my lazy day.

THANK YOU Lou and Em with out you Two I dont think I could be blogging right now. Lou brought me the best food in the world and Em was going to but Lou beat her to the punch. Em cleaned my room and started my Laundry and without her I would be clothes less tomorrow. I love having sisters They are my Wonder Women and without them I would have been starving and Naked!! I LOVE YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nik English said...

I am glad that you are feeling better! And you have better sisters than brother! I am no offended it is just the circle of life!

9:58 AM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

I hope they find out whats wrong soon. There is nothing worse than not knowing why you are sick.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Amy, you have saved me a couple of times in the food department. It is about time I returned the favor. I am so glad it was delicious. Love you

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home