Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Laundry Helper!


Allie has always loved to help me to laundry. She is really good at sorting it. She knows that the whites all go together and the colored and the black goes all in one pile. She still hasn't figured out that reds go in there own pile but I have a feeling she will soon enough. I cant complain because I come home and the clothes are all in there right piles. She loves to help me get the clothes out of the dryer too. She loves that there warm. She is not a big fan of folding anymore it takes to much time in her opinion but when that basket is empty its play time she loves to be in the laundry basket. She thinks she is so funny when she gets inside

3 Comments:

Blogger WonderKitty said...

She is a doll! It's good to have a helper!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Nik English said...

she is such a cutie!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

cute Allie. She is so funny. That little woman. I am glad you are teaching her young how to help out

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home