Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Salon Name?

I have a project at school where I have to design and Name my own salon. I cant think of a good one. Its really bugging me. I think I want the look of it to be Broadway. So pictures of all the famous Do's on the wall from Hairspray, rent, wicked, cats, phantom..ect. I could play Broadway music all day long. Each station could be a different Musical. So what do you think...Would you get your hair done there?

And a NAME I need a Name

Any help would be great

2 Comments:

Blogger WonderKitty said...

I like "Cutting Room Floor" but that is more movie related. Maybe..."Shave and a Haircut"....i don't know, thats a tricky one. I will keep thinking.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

The nickname for Broadway is The Great White Way you could play with that...

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home