Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Noodle and Encer!!!!

Tonight I was very lucky and I got to hang out with my niece and nephew. Spencer was is Heaven that he got to play Mario with Dickie and Kristin, Allie and I watched American Idol, The Osmonds 50th anniversary and Colored



I did these two
this one is Allies
I had to take there Picture because they are so dang cute


Kristin did these Amazing ones. She is very impressive and I loved watching her figure out where she wanted to put everything
this was the first one I did Kristin really loved the flowers

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Love those kids. I am so glad you had fun with them. I love the art. Beautiful and talented

8:43 AM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

Great pictures guys. I love to color!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home