Monday, April 14, 2008

Five Alive!


5 years ago I was ... Going to School at SLCC painting Drama sets and working at the worst job I have ever had......Larry Foot.. Cleaning.....AHHHHHHH bad memories

5 months ago I was ... Only had 427 hours at school and felt like I would never get to 2000 hours and had a weird Thanksgiving

5 hours ago I was ... Talking to Kirstin on the phone and telling her about my fun day

5 minutes ago I was ... Reading Aubbies and Lenas Blogs

5 things on my 'to do' list today: Homework, Um Homework and did I mention Homework

5 recent pieces of mail I've received: Ensign, Wedding Invite, Bridal shower Invite(that I dont want to go to) Stampin Up Catalog, Bills bills and more bills

5 things I would do if I became a billionaire: Buy a house, a second car, pay off debt, Trust fund for kids, and help anyone who is just trying to make it in the world

5 of my bad habits: Never doing the dishes, forgetting what I have to do minute to minute, Brushing Teeth in morning, cleaning my car, biting my cheeks when I'm stressed

5 good memories: Playing Barbies with Angie, Being Sealed to Jason, Seeing Allie for the first time, Hearing Allie Call me Mom and realizing that was me, Watching Allie dance

5 films I watch over and over again: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Fried Green Tomatoes, Hairspray, Little Woman

5 places I've lived: East Millcreek with Fam, West Jordan with T, Taylorsville with Shawn, With Jean, SLC My Apt Now..... want to move so want to move

5 songs I love: Love Today, New Soul, Hairspray, Wicked, Beauty and the Beast

5 jobs I've had: Tanning consultant, Checker/bagger, Receptionist, Cutco Rep, Telemarketing

5 things most people don't know about me: I cant eat Hot Dogs anymore, I hated Harry Potter when it first came out but then Lou made me see the light, I hate gas stoves, I refuse to clean out the fridge, umm umm cant think of anything

5 things in my virtual shopping bags: New Couch, SHEARS, I-pod, Laptop Notebook, Ticket to Disneyland

5 books I love to death: The rag coat, the giver, 12 dancing princesses, My Sergei, Anita Stansfeild

5 things that are out of place around my house: Ummm how about I name whats not....I have a 18month old child what do you think

5 films I want to see: Juno, Emma, 21,Miss Pettigrew lives for a day,Indiana Jones

5 things I love to eat: Potato's, Mango's, Stake, Ravioli, yogurt

5 destinations I'm dying to see: Europe, New York, Hawaii, DisneyWorld, Austrelia

5 scents I love: Mom's Bread, Clean Baby, New dolls, Dr. Pepper,Rain

5 people (who are not blood relations or in-laws) who have had a positive impact on my life: Kay C., Ostlers, Violin Teacher D., Mr. Woodward, Sara ( Cosmo Teacher)

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I am so glad I help you see the light about Harry Potter. I LOVED being with you and your daughter yesterday. It was so fun. Mmmm, mom's bread sounds so good. fun fun to read as always

8:34 AM  
Blogger Nik English said...

I wonder if Nate had anything to do with the Harry Potter thing...still to this day he will not have anything to do with it...

9:09 AM  
Blogger WonderKitty said...

Agreed, Terry Notter is the BOMB! Can't wait for the next movie. This was a fun post Mimi!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home