Saturday, April 26, 2008

Area 51

Last night I went to the ER because I blacked out. When I called the doctor to ask what to do his nurse sent me there and said that she would send my file over. But alas she didnt. SO I get there and the room they put me in is 51. they must have known I was an Alien because they poked and prodded me so many times my arms are killing me. Then they scanned my Brain and told me they couldnt find anything wrong and sent me home. I feel the same as I did last night but now my Arms hurt.

3 Comments:

Blogger WonderKitty said...

Poor Amy! I am so sorry you have had to go through all this!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Nik English said...

poor poor amy whatcha gonna do! things look bad for you of whatcha do poor poor amy poked with a stick you should not get sick!

love you

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Beauty - Heavenly Father loves you and he will guide you through this and it WILL be licked. You are wonder woman. Love you!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home